Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-roll-admin-local-policy-00.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 18:40:11 +0100

The scope of MPL messages has recently received a lot of attention.
One of the results is the definition of the admin-local scope that must 
be administratively configured.
A strong wish emerged to automate the admin-local scope policy.
This draft proposes such automation.

Peter

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-roll-admin-local-policy-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-roll-admin-local-policy
Revision:	00
Title:		MPL forwarder policy for multicast with admin-local scope
Document date:	2014-02-14
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-roll-admin-local-policy-00.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-roll-admin-local-policy/
Htmlized:       
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-roll-admin-local-policy-00

Abstract:
    The purpose of this document is to specify a policy for the routing
    of multicast messages with admin-local scope.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat