Subject: [Roll] [roll] #150: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-06 - Editorial comments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 18:38:34 -0000

#150: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-06 - Editorial comments

 Reported by Robert Cragie as Doc. Shepherd. on 02/17/2014

 * Section 1:

 2nd Paragraph:<rcc>s/applicatbility/applicability</rcc>

 3rd Paragraph:<rcc>s/includes/describes</rcc>

 3rd Paragraph: <rcc>s/but/security services and</rcc>

 * Section 3:

 1st Paragraph: <rcc>s/assesment/assessment/</rcc>

 1st Paragraph: <rcc>s/security/security,/</rcc>

 * Section 3.1

 1st Paragraph: <rcc>s/components/assets</rcc>

 * Section 3.2

 1st P: <rcc>s/RPL/RPL:/</rcc>[[BR]]

 * Section 3.4

 <rcc>s/iintegrity/integrity</rcc>

 * Section 5

 3rd P: <rcc>s/these attackes/of these attackers/</rcc>

 * Section 5.1.1

 <rcc>s?/leveraged from/implied by/</rcc>

 * Section 5.1.3

 <rcc>s/potentionally/potentially/</rcc>

 * Section 5.2

 <rcc>s/threat actions/attacks</rcc>

 <rcc>Either "threat" or "attack" - a "threat action" is an attack</rcc>

 <rcc>s/This threat results/These attacks may result</rcc>

 <rcc>s/it involves/may involve</rcc>

 * Section 5.2.1

 <rcc>s/memory/available memory</rcc>

 * Section 5.2.2

 <rcc>s/attachers/attackers</rcc>

 2nd P: <rcc>s/threats or attacks/attacks</rcc>

 3rd P: <rcc>s/(other than occurring through explicit node exchanges) will
 include/will include</rcc>:

 <rcc>No real need to say "other than..." as this is the authorized
 case</rcc>

 <rcc>s/react quickly to exclude a compromised device/detect a compromised
 device and react quickly to exclude it</rcc>

 * Section 5.4.2

  Figure 2: Selective <rcc>s/Forwarding/forwarding example</rcc>

 Figure 3: Wormhole <rcc>s/Attacks/attack example</rcc>

 Figure 4: <rcc>s/Selective Forwarding, Wormhole, and Sinkhole
 Attacks/sinkhole attack example</rcc>

 * Section 6.1.1

 <rcc>s/exchaning/exchanging</rcc>

 * Section 6.1.2

 <rcc>s/well equiped/well-equipped</rcc>

 * Section 6.1.4

 ...as part of a routing <rcc>s/protocol security/protocol, security</rcc>
 of routing information…

 * Section 6.2.2

 ...introduce false routes or  <rcc>s/topology/a false topology</rcc> that
 would not <rcc>s/be generated by the network/occur</rcc> otherwise,...

 <rcc>s/overlaims/overclaims or misclaims</rcc>

 * Section 6.2.4

 Note that for there to be no <rcc>s/affect/effect</rcc> at all,...

 * Section 6.3.1

 <rcc>s/WormHole/wormhole</rcc>

 * Section 6.3.5

 <rcc>s/Wormhole/wormhole</rcc>

 <rcc>s/hystersis/hysteresis</rcc>

 * Section 7.3

 Availability of routing information is linked to system and network
 <rcc>s/availability which/availability, which</rcc> in the case of LLNs

 * Section 10

  <rcc>s?/threads/threats</rcc>

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  security-threats         |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/150>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:51:01 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
            [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/150#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>