Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #142: Clarification of secure key distribution

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 23:38:05 -0000

#142: Clarification of secure key distribution

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Original Thread: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/secdir/current/msg04453.html

 In draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-02:

 Section 6.3 adds a concise definition of secure delivery and secure
 storage.

 In Section 6.3, the SmartObj reference was deleted. it was replaced by a
 reference to I-D.ietf-roll-security-threats in Section 6.1

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]      |  applicability-home-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  new
Component:  applicability-home-      |   Milestone:
  building                           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/142#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>