Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #143: Status of Reference [SmartObj]

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 23:39:02 -0000

#143: Status of Reference [SmartObj]

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Original Thread: ​http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/secdir/current/msg04453.html

 In draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-02:

 In Section 6.3, the SmartObj? reference was deleted. it was replaced by a
 reference to I-D.ietf-roll-security-threats in Section 6.1

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]      |  applicability-home-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  applicability-home-      |   Milestone:
  building                           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  Security Review          |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/143#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>