Subject: [Roll] [roll] #149: Unclear on whether, in deployments where scop values 4 and/or 5 are in use

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:24:28 -0000

#149: Unclear on whether, in deployments where scop values 4 and/or 5 are in use

 Thread: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/roll/current/msg08485.html

 From: Kerry Lynn <kerlyn at ieee.org>
 Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:44:36 -0500

 4.1.  MPL Domains

 OLD:
    When MPL is used in deployments that use administratively defined
    scopes that cover, for example, multiple subnets based on different
    underlying network technologies, Admin-Local scope (scop value 4) and
    /or Site-Local scope (scop value 5) SHOULD be used.

 I'm not clear on whether, in deployments where scop values 4 and/or 5 are
 in use, a node
 should participate in the ALL_MPL_FORWARDERS multicast address for each
 multicast
 scope in use or just the highest scope in use.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast            |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/149>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:56:05 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 In version 07 - Section 4.1 "and/or" was replaced by "or"

 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/149#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:07:20 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  trickle-mcast            |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/149#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>