Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #136: - draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami - Add a section of the Security Considerations for each instance where the RPL security mechanism are not to be used

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:26:34 -0000

#136: - draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami - Add a section of the Security
Considerations for each instance where the RPL security mechanism are not
to be used

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Thread: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/roll/current/msg08441.html

 From: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf at sandelman.ca>
 Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 10:06:25 -0500

 draft-ietf-roll-security-threats.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]          |  applicability-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  new
Component:  applicability-ami        |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |     Version:
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/136#comment:3>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>