Subject: [Roll] Release announcement: RPL simulation code for OMNeT++

From: "Hamidreza Kermajani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 11:23:39 +0100

Dear ROLL members,

A RPL simulation code for OMNET++_4.3.1 using MiXiM_2.3 framework is
available through the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/carlesgomez/home/code

The code only supports upward routing, currently. DODAG Information
Solicitation (DIS) messages are supported, and the Trickle algorithm is
applied to the transmission of DIS messages. Trickle parameters used for
DIS transmission are independent from those used for DIOs. OF0 is used as
the objective function.

Hope that you find my contribution useful.

Greetings,

Hamidreza Kermajani
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:30:42 -0200

Hi Hamidreza,

Thank you very much for share this simulation code with us.

Kind Regards,

Ines

2014-02-12 7:23 GMT-03:00 Hamidreza Kermajani <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>