Subject: [Roll] Start of WG Last Call on draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-06

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:50:30 -0200

Hello,

This email starts a WG Last Call on draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-06.
This last call will be from February 5, 2014 until February 14, 2014.

You can see the document at:
    http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-threats/

This document had previously been through a publication request in early
2013, but was returned to the WG for further work, which it received in the
summer and fall of 2013.  You can see edits since the previous publication
request at:

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01&difftype=--html&submit=Go%21&url2=draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-06

This list of tickets can be see at: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac,
tickets #117, 118, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 133, 115, 116, 119,
or visit:
    http://goo.gl/A5uYb0

(We have cut it short from traditional 2 week period so that comments will
be
received in time to submit a new revision prior to the IETF89 document
cut-off time)

Thanks and Regards,

Ines Robles.