Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #144: Missing discussion of link encryption and group keys

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 03:23:55 -0000

#144: Missing discussion of link encryption and group keys

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Original Thread: ​http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/secdir/current/msg04453.html

 In draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-02:

 Was added a new section 6.1: Security context considerations, which
 mentions about Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access
 (PANA), and DTLS/TLS.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]      |  applicability-home-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  new
Component:  applicability-home-      |   Milestone:
  building                           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  Security Review          |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/144#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>