Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #139 (rpl-industrial-applicability): draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability - Add information for deployments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:07:23 -0000

#139: draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability - Add information for
deployments

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Document abandoned: work moved to 6tisch.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-rpl-
  [email-masked]          |  industrial-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  rpl-industrial-          |   Milestone:
  applicability                      |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/139#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>