Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #150 (security-threats): draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-06 - Editorial comments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 01:08:34 -0000

#150: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-06 - Editorial comments

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in version: https://github.com/ietf-roll/security-
 threats/commit/91868a2a131313e4fbf45fda1bf0cfaefcb2fa78

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/150#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>