Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 05:02:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : MPL forwarder policy for multicast with admin-local scope
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-04-08

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to specify an automated policy for
   the routing of MPL multicast messages with admin-local scope in a
   border router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 09:26:53 +0200

In this new draft the following points have been changed:
- terminology and description text have been improved.
- The concept of a MPL4 router is introduced which automatically finds 
all interfaces belonging to the zone in which MPL scope 4 messages are 
distributed.

Looking forward to your reactions,

Peter

[email-masked] schreef op 2014-04-08 14:02:
> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll