Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #151 (security-threats): draft-ietf-roll-security-threats - Add further clarification/information - Section 1-4

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 15:41:29 -0000

#151: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats - Add further clarification/information -
Section 1-4

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 removed section 3.4.

 Changed introduction:
       <t>All of this document concerns itself with securing the control
 plane
       traffic. As such it does not address authorization or authentication
 of
       application traffic.  RPL uses multicast as part of it's protocol,
 and
       therefore mechanisms which RPL uses to secure this traffic MAY be
 applicable
       to MPL control traffic as well:  the important part is that the
 threats
       are similiar.</t>

 edited to make references in 3.3 clearer and that the text that follows is
 a summary.
 Changes to appear in -07.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/151#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>