Subject: [Roll] YANG Advice and Editing Session at IETF 90 - Toronto

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 01:38:46 +0300

Hi,

FYI,

Source: [http://www.ietf.org/meeting/90/tutorials/yang-session.html]

"IETF 90 - Tutorials

*Toronto, ON, CanadaJuly 20 - 25, 2014*
YANG Advice and Editing Session

*Presented by:* Benoit Claise

*Day:* Sunday, July 20, 2014
*Time:* 14:00-18:00
*Room:* TBD

*Description:* At the IETF and in the industry in general, we observe a
growing interest for configuration management with YANG modules. On Sunday
afternoon, the YANG doctors will be available to provide advice on your
YANG models. This session is not a tutorial on how to design YANG models
and use
NETCONF, but a place to get feedback on your data modeling questions,
language usage questions, tools to use, etc...

An introduction on the pyang tool for YANG module validation will be
provided. Please come up with your existing YANG modules for this "free
YANG consulting" session.

Advanced participation notice is welcomed."

Regards,

Michael and Ines.

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 18:28:09 +0300

Hi,

Also, related with data model in 6lo [
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6lo/current/msg00461.html].

Thanks,