Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #154 (security-threats): draft-ietf-roll-security-threats - Add further clarification/information - Section 7

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 20:10:47 -0000

#154: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats - Add further clarification/information -
Section 7

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Upon advice from van der Stok, I've removed section 7 entirely.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/154#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 14:34:48 -0000

* status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 This was a mis-understanding, section 7 may return.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  reopened
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/154#comment:3>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>