Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-03.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:23:46 +0200

We have submitted a new version of applicability for home an building.

In this version the last security tickets have been resolved.
Other changes with respect to version 2 are:

- Changed security section to follow the structure of security threats 
draft.
- Added text to DODAG repair sub-section
- added section 1.1 as suggested in new template

Peter

-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------
Onderwerp: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-03.txt
Datum: 2014-05-12 09:15
Afzender: [email-masked]
Ontvanger: "Robert Cragie" <[email-masked]>, Anders Brandt 
<[email-masked]>, "Peter Van der Stok" <[email-masked]>, 
"Emmanuel Baccelli" <[email-masked]>, Peter van der Stok 
<[email-masked]>, "Anders Brandt" <[email-masked]>, 
Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>, Robert Cragie 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building
Revision:	03
Title:		Applicability Statement: The use of the RPL protocol set in Home 
Automation and Building Control
Document date:	2014-05-12
Group:		roll
Pages:		26
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-03.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building/
Htmlized:       
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-03
Diff:           
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-03

Abstract:
    The purpose of this document is to provide guidance in the selection
    and use of RPL protocols to implement the features required for
    control in building and home environments.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat