Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-applicability-template-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 08:36:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ROLL Applicability Statement Template
        Author          : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-applicability-template-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-05-08

Abstract:
   This document is a template applicability statement for the Routing
   over Low-power and Lossy Networks (ROLL) WG.  This document is not
   for publication, but rather is to be used as a template.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-template/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-template-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-applicability-template-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 21:55:54 +0300

Hi,

Please find a comparison between  draft-ietf-roll-applicability-template and
the applicability drafts (home-building and AMI Networks)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YnnfPqqfD7TdZPDIe-eFNWfOSZ8RIMeIWGT_aU_kWOk/edit#gid=0

Thanks and Regards,

Michael & Ines.

2014-05-08 18:36 GMT+03:00 <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>