Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #142 (applicability-home-building): Clarification of secure key distribution

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 22:48:11 -0000

#142: Clarification of secure key distribution

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The Comments done by RCC were added in Section 6.3 - Version 03 of this
 draft.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]      |  applicability-home-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  applicability-home-      |   Milestone:
  building                           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/142#comment:5>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>