Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #155 (security-threats): draft-ietf-roll-security-threats - LLN Device Security Model

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 15:53:10 -0000

#155: draft-ietf-roll-security-threats - LLN Device Security Model

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Removed that section: I agree, it provides little in the way of
 information at this point.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:
Component:  security-threats           |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/155#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>