Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #159 (draft-doi-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration): mpl-parameter-configuration-00 - Format to encode timers

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:45:35 -0000

#159: mpl-parameter-configuration-00 - Format to encode timers

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From Yusuke Doi - ROLL Session 07-23-2014

 Version 02

 "Feedbacks from DHC wg

 – Option format is simplified (but unaligned)

 – Short floating point is removed and TUNIT is added to describe precision
 of timers"

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-doi-roll-mpl-      |     Version:
  parameter-configuration            |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/159#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>