Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #158 (draft-doi-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration): mpl-parameter-configuration-00 - new MPL domain

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:37:49 -0000

#158: mpl-parameter-configuration-00 - new MPL domain

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Version 01 change section 2.4 from "..the node SHOULD join the MPL
 domain..." to "...the node MAY join the MPL domain..."

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-doi-roll-mpl-      |     Version:
  parameter-configuration            |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/158#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>