Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #137 (applicability-ami): - draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami - Incorporate a model for initial and incremental deployments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:33:17 -0000

#137: - draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami - Incorporate a model for initial and
incremental deployments

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Version 09 addes initial and incremental deployments. No mention FCAPS
 model

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]          |  applicability-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  new
Component:  applicability-ami        |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |     Version:
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/137#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>