Subject: [Roll] [roll] #164 (applicability-home-building): Recommended Metric

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:10:37 -0000

#164: Recommended Metric

 Please correct 4.1.4. OF0 is not a metric. Did you mean ETX or HC?
 Or another metric from http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6551#section-6.1
 ?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]      |  applicability-home-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |     Status:  new
Component:  applicability-home-      |  Milestone:
  building                           |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/164>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 00:45:55 +0100

Hi Yvonne,

This is a mistake of ours. We will write that ETX is recommended

Peter

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:50:36 -0000

#164: Recommended Metric

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/164#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:53:03 -0000

#164: Recommended Metric

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]      |  applicability-home-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  applicability-home-      |   Milestone:
  building                           |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/164#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>