Subject: [Roll] [roll] #168 (admin-local-policy): Editorial comments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:23:39 -0000

#168: Editorial comments

 From: Joel M. Halpern <[email-masked]>
 Date: 2014-12-16 0:59 GMT+02:00

     I believe that MPL In the title should be expanded.  It should also be
 expanded upon first use within the document.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-admin-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  admin-local-policy       |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:  Request to expand MPL
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/168>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:41:20 +0100

Hi Joel,

I think the editorial issue is addressed by taking over the suggestions 
by Adrian Farrel.

_____

"MPL" is not a well-known abbreviation so we need to expand it:
- in the document title
   OLD
        MPL forwarder policy for multicast with admin-local scope
   NEW
     Forwarder policy for multicast with admin-local scope in the
      Multicast Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks (MPL)
- in the Abstract
   OLD
    The purpose of this document is to specify an automated policy for
    the routing of MPL multicast messages with admin-local scope in a
    border router.
   NEW
    The purpose of this document is to specify an automated policy for
    the routing of Multicast Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks
    (MPL) multicast messages with admin-local scope in a border router.
- in the third paragraph of the Introduction
   OLD
    The admin-local scope must therefore be administratively configured.
    This draft describes an automated policy for the MPL forwarding of
    multicast messages with admin-local scope within a border router.
   NEW
    The admin-local scope must therefore be administratively configured.
    This draft describes an automated policy for the Multicast Protocol
    for Low power and Lossy Networks (MPL) [[I-D.ietf-roll-trickle-mcast]
    forwarding of multicast messages with admin-local scope within a
    border router.
----

Greetings

Peter