Subject: [Roll] virtual interim meeting for ROLL: 2015-02-10, 15:00 UTC

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:00:16 -0500

In accordance with: https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html
the ROLL Working Group Chairs are announcing a virtual interim meeting for
February 10, 2015, from 15:00 UTC to 18:00 UTC.
      (please see: http://goo.gl/NVefsy to convert the time)

The very draft agenda is in development, and can be seen at:
  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/02/10/roll/agenda/agenda-interim-2015-roll-1

The goal of this interim meeting is to do a deep technical dive into the
different ways of optimizing the byte/power cost of the RFC6553 (RPI) and
RFC6554 (RH3) options.  This could involve compression or recoding, or???
We invite submissions on this.  Please post your -00 draft by January 23 if
possible, or point us at your other drafts.

We will use JITSI for audio, video and slides, with the following URL:
     https://jitsi.tools.ietf.org/Roll20150210VirtualInterim
  Participants are encouraged to visit this URL in advance to verify that
  it works for them.  If you need another participant to help verify, please 
  email me.

There will be a PSTN bridge for a backup, should things completely fail.
We will have a dial-in phone number connected to the bridge for those that
are unable to connect with a computer, but it won't be toll-free.  
The phone numbers involved will be posted to the agenda as it is finalized,
and we expect to distribute slides by January 27, 2015.

(BTW: we do not believe that ROLL will meet in Dallas/IETF92)

-- 
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works 
IETF ROLL WG co-chair.    http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/charter/

---

From: "IETF-IESG via RT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:00:22 -0800

Greetings,

This message has been automatically generated in response to the
creation of a trouble ticket regarding:
	"virtual interim meeting for ROLL: 2015-02-10, 15:00 UTC", 
a summary of which appears below.

There is no need to reply to this message right now.  Your ticket has been
assigned an ID of [www.ietf.org/rt #72411].

Please include the string:

         [www.ietf.org/rt #72411]

in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. To do so, 
you may reply to this message.

                        Thank you,
                        [email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Cindy Morgan via RT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:08:19 -0800

We believe that this resolves your issue, and this ticket has therefore been marked as closed in our system.  If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, or if you have additional questions, please reply to this message using the above trouble ticket number, and your ticket will be automatically reopened.

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 01:33:29 +0200

Hi,

Please find a draft of the slides here
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/02/10/roll/slides/slides-interim-2015-roll-1-0.pdf

Any comments are very welcome,

Thanks,

Michael and Ines

2015-01-16 0:00 GMT+02:00 Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>:

>
> In accordance with:
> https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html
> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>
>