Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #167 (admin-local-policy): Not match the requirement for administrative configuration of the admin-local scope

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 08:24:46 -0000

#167: Not match the requirement for administrative configuration of the admin-
local scope

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 - The following text is added in alinea 2 of the introduction to explain
 the meaning of "administratively configured":

 'In this document "administratively configured" does not imply actions by
 a human beyond installing the here specified protocol. "Administratively
 configured" means an automatic derivation as described in this document.'

 In addition the relation between zone and MPL4 zone is clarified. The
 following text is added in section 5:
 'MPL4 messages remain bounded within a zone as defined in <xref
 target="RFC4007"/>. Consequently, MPL4 messages
 cannot be routed between interfaces belonging to different zones. When the
 concept of zone is unknown or disabled in a router, all interfaces belong
 to the same zone.
 For example, consider a router with 5 interfaces where interfaces A and
 B belong to zone 1 and interfaces C,D, and E belong to zone 2.
 MPL4 messages can be routed freely between interfaces A and B, and
 freely between C,D, and E. However, a MPL4 message MUST NOT be routed
 from Interface A to interface D.'

 The text for rules and the MPL4 zone is changed accordingly.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-admin-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  admin-local-policy       |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/167#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 08:25:23 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-admin-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  admin-local-policy       |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/167#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>