Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #168 (admin-local-policy): Editorial comments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 15:31:00 -0000

#168: Editorial comments

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 As also suggested by Adrian Farrel, MPL has been expanded in the title,
 the abstract and the introduction

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-admin-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  admin-local-policy       |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  Request to expand MPL    |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/168#comment:1>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>