Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #137 (applicability-ami): - draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami - Incorporate a model for initial and incremental deployments

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 22:32:38 -0000

#137: - draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami - Incorporate a model for initial and
incremental deployments

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Hi Chris and Ines,

 I'm not sure how FCAPS applies to the Security Considerations section as
 it is focused on the Security component of FCAPS (not Fault,
 Configuration, Accounting or Performance)?  Initial and update/incremental
 sections have been added as well as (in the next revision) reference to
 RFC 6550's Security considerations as well....is that sufficient enough,
 or was there other content required?

 Thanks, Nancy.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-roll-
  [email-masked]          |  applicability-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  new
Component:  applicability-ami        |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |     Version:
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/137#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>

---

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:09:49 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 FCAPS is a set of rather legacy protocols, CMIP and SNMP being the most
 well known.  It has already been established that SNMP barely fits, and in
 most cases we need something both more secure and simpler.

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/137#comment:3>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>