Subject: [Roll] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-09.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:59:39 +0100

Hi all,

this version addresses the issues raised by the GEN-ART review.

Greetings,

Peter

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy 
networks Working Group of the IETF.

         Title           : Applicability Statement: The use of the RPL 
protocol suite in Home Automation and Building Control
         Authors         : Anders Brandt
                           Emmanuel Baccelli
                           Robert Cragie
                           Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-09.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-03-25

Abstract:
    The purpose of this document is to provide guidance in the selection
    and use of protocols from the RPL protocol suite to implement the
    features required for control in building and home environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:55:52 -0000

Many thanks Peter and authors.

It got to me just in time and I have moved it on as much as I can.
Alvaro will pick it up for the next step.

Adrian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Roll [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of peter van der Stok
> Sent: 25 March 2015 14:00
> To: Roll
> Subject: [Roll] Fwd: I-D Action:
draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-09.txt