Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #157 (draft-doi-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration): mpl-parameter-configuration-00 - Effect of inconsistent parameter set among nodes

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 11:27:39 -0000

#157: mpl-parameter-configuration-00 - Effect of inconsistent parameter set among
nodes

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Source:http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-
 configuration-03

  Updates on draft-ietf-roll-mpl-configuration-00 to draft-ietf-roll-
    mpl-configuration-01:

    o  Operational considerations (normative) and appendix considerations
       (non-normative) are added (Issue #157)

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-doi-roll-mpl-
  [email-masked]          |  parameter-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  draft-doi-roll-mpl-      |   Milestone:
  parameter-configuration            |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/157#comment:3>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>