Subject: [Roll] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-roll-03-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 07:23:36 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-roll-03-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-roll/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Given this text:

"It will also need to consider the transport characteristic the routing
protocol messages will experience."

you might consider adding a sentence about liaising with TSVWG on this
(so the working group knows where to ask questions while considering).

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 14:46:24 +0000

I updated the text.

Thanks!

Alvaro.