Subject: [Roll] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 14:54:06 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The draft looks good, thank you for your work on it.  I see privacy isn't
mentioned, but think that's okay as I can't think of a scenario where
privacy isn't covered by the security already provided (through
confidentiality protections) since the scope is within a network - home
or office.  I'm just mentioning this here in case someone else does think
of a scenario that may be necessary to note in the draft.

The SecDir review had some requests for clarification in the text.  In my
read, I understood what was intended, but in seeing her questions, I
think it would be good to consider rewording the text she points out so
it is clear to all readers.  This is non-blocking and just something to
consider as I understood the intent of the current text, but that doesn't
mean it can't be improved :-)

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05589.html