Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #159 (draft-doi-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration): mpl-parameter-configuration-00 - Format to encode timers

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 09:20:18 -0000

#159: mpl-parameter-configuration-00 - Format to encode timers

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Source: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-
 configuration-03

 Updates on draft-ietf-roll-mpl-configuration-01 to draft-ietf-roll-
    mpl-configuration-02:

    o  Short unsigned floating point is dropped (#159)

    o  Packed value is removed and now every value has its own byte(s)
       (#159)

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-doi-roll-mpl-      |     Version:
  parameter-configuration            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/159#comment:3>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>