Subject: [Roll] Fwd: Constrained Node/Network Cluster @ IETF93, early draft version

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 02:14:23 +0200

A first draft version of the IETF93 agenda is out.
** THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE ** for conflict resolution,
so please don't make travel arrangements based on it.

Here is my usual eclectic condensed agenda built from that.
(Bye, bye, appsawg.  lwig over roll is interesting; at least we do
have a roll meeting at all.)
Note that the t2trg meeting on Monday is a "summary" meeting for those
who haven't been able to join during the weekend (conflicts with
Hackathon, ICNRG, etc.)

All times are CEST (UTC+0200) (the browser timezone function appears
to have vanished from https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda-utc,
but maybe we can reinstate that for those who want to listen from
remote).

Sorry for the duplicate posting, the IETF mail system does not allow
sending to all 9 mailing lists at the same time.

Grüße, Carsten

SATURDAY, July 18, 2015

1000-1800  Session I
(TBD)   	IRTF*** t2trg   Proposed Thing-to-thing Research Group
0900-2100  IETF Hackathon - Chez Louis

SUNDAY, July 19, 2015

0900-1600  Session II
(TBD)   	IRTF*** t2trg   Proposed Thing-to-thing Research Group
1000-1800  IETF Hackathon - Chez Louis
1600-1700  Newcomers' Meet and Greet (open to Newcomers and WG chairs
only) - Garden Terrace
1700-1900  Welcome Reception - Grand Hilton Ballroom

MONDAY, July 20, 2015

0900-1130  Morning Session I
Grand Hilton BR	ART	appsawg	Applications Area Working Group WG
Karlin I/II	OPS	anima	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG
Berlin/Brussels	SEC ***	cose	CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG
Congress H II	TSV	rmcat	RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG

1300-1500  Afternoon Session I
Congress H III	INT	6man	IPv6 Maintenance WG
Grand Hilton BR	RTG	detnet	Deterministic Networking BOF

1520-1720  Afternoon Session II
Berlin/Brussels	IRTF***	t2trg	Proposed Thing-to-Thing Research Group
Congress H III	TSV	tcpinc	TCP Increased Security WG

1740-1840  Afternoon Session III
Congress H II	INT ***	6lo	IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained
Nodes WG
Karlin I/II	SEC	httpauth	Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication WG

1850-1950  Afternoon Session IV
Congress H I	INT	intarea	Internet Area Working Group WG

TUESDAY, July 21, 2015

1300-1500  Afternoon Session I
Karlin I/II	ART	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Congress H II	INT ***	6lo	IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained
Nodes WG
Grand Hilton BR	OPS	v6ops	IPv6 Operations WG

1520-1720  Afternoon Session II
Karlin I/II	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Congress H II	RTG	rtgarea	Routing Area Open Meeting
Congress H III	SEC	tls	Transport Layer Security WG

1740-1840  Afternoon Session III
Congress H III	ART	uta	Using TLS in Applications WG
Berlin/Brussels	INT ***	lwig	Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG
Congress H I	RTG ***	roll	Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG

WEDNESDAY, July 22, 2015

0900-1130  Morning Session I
Athens/Barcel.	INT	dnssd	Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery  WG
Karlin I/II	SEC ***	ace	Authentication and Authorization for Constrained
Environments WG
Grand Hilton BR	SEC	tls	Transport Layer Security WG

1300-1530  Afternoon Session I
Grand Hilton BR	INT	homenet	Home Networking WG
Berlin/Brussels	RTG	bier	Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG

1740-1940  Afternoon Session III
Athens/Barcel.	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG
Congress H III	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

THURSDAY, July 23, 2015

1300-1500  Afternoon Session I
Congress H II	SEC	saag	Security Area Open Meeting
Karlin I/II	TSV	taps	Transport Services WG

1520-1720  Afternoon Session II
Athens/Barcel.	INT ***	6tisch	IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG
Congress H III	SEC	acme	Automated Certificate Management Environment WG
Grand Hilton BR	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

1740-1910  Afternoon Session III
Athens/Barcel.	ART	webpush	Web-Based Push Notifications WG
Karlin I/II	OPS	anima	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG
Grand Hilton BR	TSV	tsvarea	Transport Area Open Meeting

FRIDAY, July 24, 2015

0900-1130  Morning Session I
Grand Hilton BR	OPS	v6ops	IPv6 Operations WG
Karlin I/II	SEC	openpgp	Open Specification for Pretty Good Privacy WG

1150-1320  Afternoon Session I
Karlin I/II	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Congress H I	SEC	tokbind	Token Binding WG

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:47:02 -0400

Hi Carsten,
     Just one point...

> have a roll meeting at all.)

LWIG and ROLL do not list each other as conflicts to avoid.  If folks
think this is an issue, please discuss it with the LWIG and ROLL chairs
to see if they will add the appropriate entries in their
conflicts-to-avoid list.

Regards,
Brian