Subject: [Roll] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:22:55 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for adding the new text saying that this shouldn't be used
if those authorised to access the n/w can be a source of attacks.

I think you could improve the way you say that though, it'd be
better to s/attack vector/threat model/ in both the intro and 
in the security considerations. But that's really a nit and is ok to
fix (or not) at AUTH-48 IMO.