Subject: [Roll] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 19:35:49 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-- section 2.6, 1st sentence :" A parameter set for an MPL domain SHOULD
NOT be updated more often
   than twice of Information Refresh Time"

The preposition "of" is incorrect. Normally I would say leave that for
the RFC editor, but it's not clear to me if this means "twice the
information refresh time" or "twice during an information refresh time
(interval)". (I assume the former, but it could be more clear.)

---

From: Yusuke DOI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 00:19:05 +0900

Ben,

Thank you for the review!

Yes, the former is what I intended to ease unbalanced MPL domain due to 
use of different parameter set for nodes.

Yusuke