Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 12:04:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability Statement for the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) in AMI Networks
        Authors         : Daniel Popa
                          Matthew Gillmore
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Jonathan Hui
                          Ruben Salazar
                          Kazuya Monden
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-11.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-08-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of RPL in Advanced Metering
   Infrastructure (AMI) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/