Subject: [Roll] Pls help!!! How can I measure the packet delivery latency of a message forwarded by RPL?

From: "William" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 17:27:52 +0900

Hi all,

Can you pls guide me how can I measure the packet delivery latency of a
message forwarded by RPL? I am using RPL in Contiki. If you can give me an
example or sample source code for such a performance measurement, It would
be great!

Thank you very much!

William

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:29:57 -0500

William <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > message forwarded by RPL? I am using RPL in Contiki. If you can give me
    > an example or sample source code for such a performance measurement, It
    > would be great!

William, in general, IETF WG mailing lists are for discussion of the protocol
itself, and not specific implementations.   The contiki community is quite
vibrant, existing in a few mailing lists and github issues, and I suggest you
look there.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
IETF ROLL WG co-chair.    http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/charter/