Subject: [Roll] Last Call: <draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-12.txt> (Applicability Statement for the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) in AMI Networks) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:22:11 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Over Low power and Lossy
networks WG (roll) to consider the following document:
- 'Applicability Statement for the Routing Protocol for Low Power and
   Lossy Networks (RPL) in AMI Networks'
  <draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-04-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses the applicability of RPL in Advanced Metering
   Infrastructure (AMI) networks.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.