Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-mpl-yang-00.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 10:03:29 +0100

Dear all,

A Yang data model of MPL for statistics and configuration has been 
submitted.
Looking forward to your reactions,

Peter

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-mpl-yang-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-core-mpl-yang
Revision:	00
Title:		A YANG model for Multicast Protocol for Low power and lossy 
Networks (MPL)
Document date:	2016-03-07
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		15
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-mpl-yang-00.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-mpl-yang/
Htmlized:       
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-mpl-yang-00

Abstract:
    This document defines a YANG data model for management of Multicast
    Protocol for Low power and lossy Networks (MPL) implementations.  The
    data model includes configuration data and state data.

Note

    Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
    be sent to [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 06:56:49 -0500

Hi Peter,

Hope you and your family are well.  Are you planning to attend the
Semantic Interop workshop in CA in two weeks?  If so, I'll see you there.

Re: this proposal, is it intended to facilitate management of MPL params
via COMI?  I must re-acquaint myself with that work.

Regards, Kerry

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 4:03 AM, peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Title:          A YANG model for Multicast Protocol for Low power and
> lossy Networks (MPL)
> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>