Subject: [Roll] [roll] #175 (routing-dispatch): processing of multiple SRH-6LoRH

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 14:26:50 -0000

#175: processing of multiple SRH-6LoRH

 When A receives the packet it must remove the first address in the SRH
 which is self.

 As illustrated A pops B’s compressed address from the next header (the
 type 3) and coalesces that in the first (type 4) to get the full address
 of B.
 If we had removed the type 4 then the first SRH would have been the type 3
 and the prefix would be lost.

 A single sentence would help to explain that The compression of B's
 address needs some bytes from A..

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  Pascal Thubert
     Type:  enhancement                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                       |  Milestone:
Component:  routing-dispatch            |    Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/175>
roll <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>