Subject: [Roll] Roll recharter

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 20:42:44 +0200

Hi all,

Tuesday we will spend some time on recharter.
Ines and I want to propose some new subjects in addition to the current 
ones

Proposed Items for re-charter are:

- Maintenance of RPL and protocols developed by ROLL
     + e.g. No-Path DAO Problem Statement 
(draft-jadhav-roll-no-path-dao-ps)
     + DIS Modifications (draft-zhong-roll-dis-modifications)
- Work on mixed storing and non-storing 
(draft-pthubert-roll-dao-projection)
- Automatic selection of MPL forwarders to reduce message replication
- Data models for RPL and MPL management
    + E.g. A YANG model for Multicast Protocol for Low power and lossy 
Networks (MPL) (draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang)
- Source-Routed Multicast for RPL (draft-bergmann-bier-ccast).

Please, take some moments to consider them and decide if the subjects 
are relevant.

Greetings,

Ines and Peter