Subject: [Roll] P2P-RPL (RFC6997)

From: Cenk Gündogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 17:22:56 +0200

Dear Roll and authors of RFC6997,

I would like to bring to your attention that I provided an open source 
implementation
of P2P-RPL (RFC6997) a while back, supporting a minimal set of the 
specified functionalities.
(Currently, only supporting the reactive discovery of hop-by-hop routes, 
not source routes).

The implementation resides in RIOT's [1,2] network stack and I plan to 
continue working on / fleshing out
the implementation probably in late summer.

As I also implemented and contributed the dissector to parse P2P-RPL 
control traffic for wireshark,
I would actually like to test my understanding of P2P-RPL against 
different implementations.

Is anybody aware of another implementation that I can test interop. against?

Thanks!

Best,
Cenk

[1] http://riot-os.org/
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT