Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang-01.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 12:16:08 +0200

Hi all,

I have submitted a new draft for MPL YANG model.
Looking forward to your reactions.

Peter

-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------
Onderwerp: New Version Notification for 
draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang-01.txt
Datum: 2016-06-27 12:14
Afzender: [email-masked]
Ontvanger: "Peter van der Stok" <[email-masked]>, "Peter Van 
der Stok" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang
Revision:	01
Title:		A YANG model for Multicast Protocol for Low power and lossy 
Networks (MPL)
Document date:	2016-06-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		20
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang-01.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang/
Htmlized:       
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang-01
Diff:           
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang-01

Abstract:
    This document defines a YANG data model for management of Multicast
    Protocol for Low power and lossy Networks (MPL) implementations.  The
    data model includes configuration data and state data.

Note

    Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
    be sent to [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat