Subject: [Roll] RIOT Summit July 15-16 in Berlin (right before IETF96)

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:56:12 +0200

Hi everyone,

some of you might be interested in attending the RIOT Summit in Berlin on
the weekend before IETF 96: http://summit.riot-os.org

As a reminder: RIOT supports several network stacks using RPL in various
MOP, so participation of RPL implementers and users is relevant.

This workshop will bring together people with various backgrounds (SMEs,
bigger companies and academia), RIOTers, beginners & experts, and people
interested in the IoT in general. There will be plenary talks, hands-on
tutorials & demos, and a preliminary list of speakers + agenda has just
been pushed to the website.

Check it out! Registration is free, but mandatory.

Best,

Emmanuel

---

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 12:48:41 -0400

Hi Emmanuel,

I booked my travel before I knew the RIOT Summit dates.  If you can
recommend a hotel near the University, I'll try to change my flight to
arrive on Friday.

Thanks, Kerry

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Emmanuel Baccelli <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>
>

---

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:32:04 +0200

Hi Kerry,
I recommend this hotel on the campus:
  http://www.seminaris.de/hotels/seminaris-campushotel-berlin.html
It would be great if you could attend!
Best
Emmanuel