Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select-00.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 11:11:11 +0200

Dear roll,

we have submitted version 0 of the forwarder select draft.
As can be seen from the text, the protocol is not finished.
Nevertheless, The text gives a good impression of what we try to 
achieve.

Looking forward to your comments,

Peter

-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------
Onderwerp: New Version Notification for 
draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select-00.txt
Datum: 2016-07-04 11:09
Afzender: [email-masked]
Ontvanger: "Peter van der Stok" <[email-masked]>, "Peter Van 
der Stok" <[email-masked]>, "Abdur Rashid Sangi" 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select
Revision:	00
Title:		MPL Forwarder Select (MPLFS)
Document date:	2016-07-04
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select-00.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select/
Htmlized:       
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select-00

Abstract:
    This document describes a Forwarder Selection (MPLFS) protocol for
    the Multicast Protocol for Low-Power and lossy Networks (MPL) to
    reduce the density of forwarders such that the number of forwarded
    messages is reduced.  The protocol uses Trickle to distribute link-
    local information about the identity of the neighbours of the nodes
    which are enabled for MPL.  In the end-state all nodes are connected
    to a minimum number, N_DUPLICATE, of forwarders, where N_DUPLICATE is
    application dependent.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat