Subject: [Roll] "Charter inclusion: Work in Multicast: Forward selec - BIER CCAST - MPL YANG"

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 09:23:39 +0200

Hi all,

Following the ROLL Meeting at IETF 96, we would like to know your
opinion about the drafts, presented during IETF95 and IETF96. This is
the second of three messages. The adoption of drafts as WG drafts
will be asked independently dependent on the status of the draft.

C: draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select-00
      MPL Forwarder Select (MPLFS)

•    Is the draft relevant to the working group.?
•    Do you foresee to contribute to the work described in the draft ?
•    Are you willing to review the draft ?
•    Should the draft be rejected by the WG ?

D: draft-bergmann-bier-ccast
     Source-Routed Multicast for RPL -

•    Is the draft relevant to the working group.?
•    Do you foresee to contribute to the work described in the draft ?
•    Are you willing to review the draft ?
•    Should the draft be rejected by the WG ?

E: draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang-01
     A YANG model for Multicast Protocol for Low power and lossy Networks 
(MPL)

•    Is the draft relevant to the working group.?
•    Do you foresee to contribute to the work described in the draft ?
•    Are you willing to review the draft ?
•    Should the draft be rejected by the WG ?

It would be nice to know the reasons why you agree or disagree with the 
drafts

Thank you very much,

Peter and Ines