Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #169 (draft-richardson-roll-applicability-template): Work Item Proposals

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 14:54:04 -0000

#169: Work Item Proposals

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Items can be discuss for a proposed new charter in IETF 96.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-richardson-roll-
  [email-masked]          |  applicability-
     Type:  task                     |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  draft-richardson-roll-   |   Milestone:
  applicability-template             |     Version:
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/169#comment:1>
roll <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>