Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-routing-dispatch-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 05:21:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks of the IETF.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Routing Header
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-routing-dispatch-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a new 6LoWPAN dispatch type for use in
   6LoWPAN Route-Over topologies, that initially covers the needs of RPL
   (RFC6550) data packets compression.  Using this dispatch type, this
   specification defines a method to compress RPL Option (RFC6553)
   information and Routing Header type 3 (RFC6554), an efficient IP-in-
   IP technique and is extensible for more applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-routing-dispatch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-routing-dispatch-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-routing-dispatch-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/