Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 07:24:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks of the IETF.

        Title           : When to use RFC 6553, 6554 and IPv6-in-IPv6
        Authors         : Maria Ines Robles
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-09.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-10-21

Abstract:
   This document looks at different data flows through LLN (Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks) where RPL (IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks) is used to establish routing.  The document
   enumerates the cases where RFC 6553, RFC 6554 and IPv6-in-IPv6
   encapsulation is required.  This analysis provides the basis on which
   to design efficient compression of these headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 16:10:42 +0900

Dear all,

A new version was submitted. It was changed to Standard Track, updating RFC
6550.

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks,

The authors.

2016-10-21 23:24 GMT+09:00 <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>

---

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 09:36:29 +0200

Dear all.

A new version of draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo is submitted .
This latest version contains the results of all discussions that took 
place on the mailing list.

This message constitutes the Working Group Last Cal (WGLC) for this 
draft before submission to IESG.
This call ends at Sunday 13 November.

Given the past discussions, I encourage everybody to have a close look 
at this draft, to make sure that all possible misunderstandings have 
been removed.

Greetings,

Peter