Subject: [Roll] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on charter-ietf-roll-04-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Suresh Krishnan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 20:03:31 -0800

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-roll-04-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-roll/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: ROLL will coordinate closely with the working groups in other areas
that focus 
on constrained networks and/or constrained nodes.

It might be worthwhile adding the following INT  working groups to the
list for co-ordination.

6tisch: very closely related because of the extensive use of RPL as well
as the OFs
ipwave: as we discussed during chartering of ipwave, there might be use
cases that require either co-ordination and/or routing expertise in the
future. roll might be an appropriate contact point

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 14:41:19 +0900

Hi,

Thank you for the review.

Ok, we will add the suggested WGs.

Cheers,

Ines and Peter

2016-12-14 13:03 GMT+09:00 Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 13:57:30 +0000

Suresh:

Hi!

I just updated the charter in the datatracker; the new version is -04-08.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On 12/13/16, 11:03 PM, "iesg on behalf of Suresh Krishnan" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 19:01:18 +0000

> I just updated the charter in the datatracker; the new version is -04-08.

Thanks Alvaro. Looks good.

Regards
Suresh