Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 06:04:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Root initiated routing state in RPL
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          James Pylakutty
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-12-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes a protocol extension to RPL that enables to
   install a limited amount of centrally-computed routes in a RPL graph,
   enabling loose source routing down a non-storing mode DODAG, or
   transversal routes inside the DODAG.  As opposed to the classical
   route injection by DAO messages, this draft projects the routes from
   the root of the DODAG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/