Subject: [Roll] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-roll-04-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 06:02:59 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-roll-04-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-roll/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One more or less editorial comment on the milestones:
Saying something like "Initial submission of draft-name-xy-..." seems
wrong given these drafts have not been adopted as wg items yet.

---

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:34:12 +0100

> wrong given these drafts have not been adopted as wg items yet.

Hi Mirja,

The drafts mentioned in the milestones were discussed before and during 
the rechartering process.
Although there was definite interest in these drafts in the WG, we could 
not make them wg documents, because the charter did not provide room for 
those drafts.
We are currently going through the adoption process.

Hope this clarifies this point.

Greetings,

peter

---

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 16:00:43 +0100

Yes, I was assuming this process, therefore this was meant as an editorial comment because it still looks weird from the outside…

Mirja

> Am 13.12.2016 um 15:34 schrieb peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>:
> 
> 
> The drafts mentioned in the milestones were discussed before and during the rechartering process.
> Although there was definite interest in these drafts in the WG, we could not make them wg documents, because the charter did not provide room for those drafts.

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 13:58:01 +0000

Mirja:

Hi!

I just updated the charter in the datatracker; the new version is -04-08.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On 12/13/16, 10:00 AM, "iesg on behalf of Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote: