Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-ccast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 07:00:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained-Cast: Source-Routed Multicast for RPL
        Authors         : Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Stefanie Gerdes
                          Hao Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-ccast-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for forwarding multicast
   traffic in a constrained node network employing the RPL routing
   protocol in non-storing mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-ccast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-ccast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Olaf Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:23:33 +0100

Hi all,

we have been asked to re-submit draft-bergmann-bier-ccast-02 as
draft-ietf-roll-ccast-00 as a place to start working on the source-route
multicast charter item.

Best regards
Olaf

[email-masked] writes:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>