Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 06:57:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Root initiated routing state in RPL
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          James Pylakutty
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This document proposes a protocol extension to RPL that enables to
   install a limited amount of centrally-computed routes in a RPL graph,
   enabling loose source routing down a non-storing mode DODAG, or
   transversal routes inside the DODAG.  As opposed to the classical
   route injection in RPL that are injected by the end devices, this
   draft enables the root of the DODAG to projects the routes that are
   needed on the nodes where they should be installed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/