Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-00.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:10:21 +0100

Hi Roll

This draft describes a YANG model for the management of a MPL server 
instance.
This draft needs support by an additional co-author.
Looking forward to volunteers,

Peter

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang
Revision:	00
Title:		A YANG model for Multicast Protocol for Low power and lossy 
Networks (MPL)
Document date:	2017-03-10
Group:		roll
Pages:		21
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-00.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-00

Abstract:
    This document defines a YANG data model for management of Multicast
    Protocol for Low power and lossy Networks (MPL) implementations.  The
    data model includes configuration data and state data.

Note

    Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
    be sent to [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat