Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-15.txt

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:55:02 +0300

Dear all,

Please find attached a new version of the draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo
document.

We propose an update to RFC 6553 and 6550 (due to
I-D.ietf-6man-rfc2460bis). We would like to know your opinions about it.

Thank you,

The authors.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2017-06-29 15:51 GMT+03:00
Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-15.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks
of the IETF.

        Title           : When to use RFC 6553, 6554 and IPv6-in-IPv6
        Authors         : Maria Ines Robles
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Pascal Thubert
        Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-15.txt
        Pages           : 46
        Date            : 2017-06-29

Abstract:
   This document looks at different data flows through LLN (Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks) where RPL (IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks) is used to establish routing.  The document
   enumerates the cases where RFC 6553, RFC 6554 and IPv6-in-IPv6
   encapsulation is required.  This analysis provides the basis on which
   to design efficient compression of these headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 15:54:21 +0200

Hi all,

in Section 10. IANA Considerations [1]

It is stated that this document updates the 'Hop-by-Hop Registry from 
0x43 to 0x63'.

Which should be the other way around ' from 0x63 to 0x43'.

Best regards,

Martin

[1] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-15#section-10

Am 29.06.2017 um 15:55 schrieb Ines Robles:
> From: <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
> To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
>
>
> This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy 
> networks of the IETF.
>
> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo/>
>
> <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-15>
> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-15>
>
> <https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-15>
>
>
> until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org 
> <http://tools.ietf.org>.
>
> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/>
>
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll>
>
>
>