Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 07:48:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : When to use RFC 6553, 6554 and IPv6-in-IPv6
        Authors         : Maria Ines Robles
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-19.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document looks at different data flows through LLN (Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks) where RPL (IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks) is used to establish routing.  The document
   enumerates the cases where RFC 6553, RFC 6554 and IPv6-in-IPv6
   encapsulation is required.  This analysis provides the basis on which
   to design efficient compression of these headers.  Additionally, this
   document updates the RFC 6553 adding a change to the RPL Option Type
   and the RFC 6550 to indicate about this change.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:44:18 +0100

This message constitutes a Working group last call for useofrplinfo 
draft.
The draft has gone through many stages and has attained a stable state.

A 2 week review period ending at Monday 13 November has now started.

Please read the draft and send your comments to the Mailing List.
ending your approval that you agree with this last version will be 
appreciated.

Greetings, thanks,

Peter

-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------
Onderwerp: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-19.txt
Datum: 2017-10-30 15:48
Afzender: [email-masked]
Ontvanger: <[email-masked]>
Kopie: [email-masked]
Antwoord-aan: Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy 
networks WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:15:21 +0100

Hi Roll,

Please read the draft and send your comments to the Mailing List.
Sending your approval that you agree with this last version will be 
appreciated.

Greetings, thanks,

Peter

-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------
Onderwerp: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-19.txt
Datum: 2017-10-30 15:48
Afzender: [email-masked]
Ontvanger: <[email-masked]>
Kopie: [email-masked]
Antwoord-aan: Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks <[email-masked]>

Abstract: