Subject: [Roll] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-11.txt> (An Update to 6LoWPAN ND) to Proposed Standard

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:30:10 -0800

FYI...

On February 20, 2018 at 1:13:19 PM, The IESG ([email-masked])
wrote:

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over Networks of
Resource-constrained Nodes WG (6lo) to consider the following document: -
'An
Update to 6LoWPAN ND'
<draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-03-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This specification updates RFC 6775 - 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery, to
clarify the role of the protocol as a registration technique,
simplify the registration operation in 6LoWPAN routers, as well as to
provide enhancements to the registration capabilities and mobility
detection for different network topologies including the backbone
routers performing proxy Neighbor Discovery in a low power network.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 06:33:02 +0000

Hello Alvaro :)

Yes I m already getting reviews and solving issues. So far so good 😊

Take care,

Pascal

Le 23 févr. 2018 à 00:30, Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> a écrit :

FYI...

On February 20, 2018 at 1:13:19 PM, The IESG ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) wrote:

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over Networks of
Resource-constrained Nodes WG (6lo) to consider the following document: - 'An
Update to 6LoWPAN ND'
<draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> mailing lists by 2018-03-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll