Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 03:29:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG model for Multicast Protocol for Low power and lossy Networks (MPL)
        Author          : Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for management of Multicast
   Protocol for Low power and lossy Networks (MPL) implementations.  The
   data model includes configuration data and state data.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-mpl-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 12:33:23 +0200

Hi Roll,

A late submission of the mpl yang draft.
Changes from version 01 to version 02

   o  Added NMDA section.

   o  added module explanation in model section; modules are enhances of
domain module

   o  IANA considerations added

 Peter

[email-masked] schreef op 2018-07-15 12:29:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll