Subject: [Roll] [Call for Participation] RIOT Summit 2018

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 15:41:33 +0200

************************************************************************

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

RIOT Summit 2018

http://summit.riot-os.org/2018/

************************************************************************

The RIOT community is delighted to invite you to the RIOT Summit 2018,
to be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on September 13-14, 2018.

Join for great talks, demos and tutorials on practical, low-end, embedded
IoT !

Registration is free (thanks to our sponsors!) but mandatory.
Register now at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/riot-summit-2018-tickets-48898118589

Highlights:

- Keynote by Jaime Jimenez, Ericsson
- Tutorials
- 15 talks on security, open source, network, automation and embedded crypto
- Demos
- Social at Rolling Rock Kitchen Amsterdam
- For more details: see http://summit.riot-os.org/2018/

Colocated event:

- Just before RIOT Summit, in Amsterdam: Conference on Cryptographic
Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES 2018)
Sept. 9-12. Details at https://ches.iacr.org

Supporters:

We gratefully thank the following companies for their generous support:
Cisco, RIPE NCC, Savoir-faire Linux, SIDN Labs, STMicroelectronics,
wolfSSL, Zühlke.