Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext-00.txt

From: Rahul Jadhav <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 23:01:27 +0530

Hello All,

We have uploaded an ID which talks about extending the MOP and adding
capabilities.

Any feedback will be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks,
Rahul

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 at 2:48 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext-00.txt
To: Pascal Thubert <[email-masked]>, Rahul Arvind Jadhav <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rahul Arvind Jadhav and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext
Revision:       00
Title:          RPL Mode of Operation extension
Document date:  2019-02-11
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rahul-roll-mop-ext

Abstract:
   RPL allows different mode of operations which allows nodes to have a
   consensus on the basic primitives that must be supported to join the
   network.  The MOP field in RFC6550 is of 3 bits and is fast
   depleting.  This document extends the MOP field specification and
   adds a notion of capabilities using which the nodes can further
   advertise their support for, possibly optional, capabilities.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat