Subject: [Roll] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 00:57:09 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for the work put into this clear and well-written document. I
have only one COMMENT:  DCO should be mentioned in the abstract as the document
goes beyond a problem description (as currently described in the abstract).

---

From: Rahul Arvind Jadhav <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 03:50:13 +0000

Thank you Eric for the review.

Barry gave us an updated abstract text which not only reads well but also fixes the comment you made. DCO will be mentioned in the abstract.

Thanks,
Rahul

Thank you all for the work put into this clear and well-written document. I have only one COMMENT:  DCO should be mentioned in the abstract as the document goes beyond a problem description (as currently described in the abstract).