Subject: [Roll] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 16:17:01 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the authors for a well-written and easy-to-follow document.
I only have two tiny editorial suggestions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

§1.2:

>  RPL uses NPDAO messaging in the storing mode so that the node
>  changing it routing adjacencies can invalidate the previous route.

Nit: "...changing its routing..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

§6.2:

>  The following bits are currently defined:

This value appears to be an enumeration rather than a bitmap, right? I think you
want to replace "bits" with "values" in this sentence.

---

From: Rahul Arvind Jadhav <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 01:07:51 +0000

Thank you Adam for the review and feedback.
Will fix both the points.

Thanks,
Rahul

>  The following bits are currently defined:

This value appears to be an enumeration rather than a bitmap, right? I think you want to replace "bits" with "values" in this sentence.