Subject: [Roll] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 20:38:27 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Section 4.3

"A new ICMPv6 RPL control message type"

Shouldn't this be "code" instead of "type" given that the RPL control message
types are ICMPv6 codes?

---

From: Rahul Arvind Jadhav <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 04:03:52 +0000

Yes it should be "code" and not a "type" ! Thanks Suresh for noticing this and for the review.
Will fix this.

Thanks,
Rahul

* Section 4.3

Shouldn't this be "code" instead of "type" given that the RPL control message types are ICMPv6 codes?