Subject: [Roll] Agenda IETF 105 - Request for slides

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 22:41:55 +0300

Dear all,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the IETF 105

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials/agenda-105-roll-00

Dear Presenters, please send your slides in pdf before July 19

Comments welcome,

Thank you,

Ines and Peter

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 23:12:00 +0300

Dear all,

Please find an updated version of the agenda

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials/agenda-105-roll-01.txt

Dear Presenters, kindly send your slides in pdf before July 19 - you can
upload the set of slides (please in pdf) keeping the deadline date.

----------------- Material Addition to
Presenters-------------------------------
Shortly after IETF 104, it is added the ability for presenters to upload
slides and suggesting to the chairs that they be added to a session.

On the meeting materials page for the group
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/session/roll anyone logged
in who is not a chair/secretary for the group gets a [Suggest New Slides]
button.

When they upload slides using that, the chairs will get email, and the
suggestions will appear in a new block on that page.

Chairs can then accept or reject each suggestion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you,

Comments welcome,

Ines and Peter.