Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 09:41:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing for RPL Leaves
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-08-30

Abstract:
   This specification extends RFC6550 and RFC8505 to provide unicast and
   multicast routing services in a RPL domain to 6LNs that are plain
   hosts and do not participate to RPL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/