Subject: [Roll] ROLL Github permissions

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:40:44 +0300

Dear all,

Please let us know your github username if you do not have permission to
push into https://github.com/roll-wg, so we can add you as a member.

Thank you,

Ines and Peter.

---

From: "Li Zhao (liz3)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 02:24:54 +0000

Hi Ines,

My github username is johnnyzhaoo. Could you please add me as a member?

Best regards,
Li

From: Roll <[email-masked]> on behalf of Ines Robles <mariainesrobles=[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 18:41
To: roll <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Roll] ROLL Github permissions

Dear all,

Please let us know your github username if you do not have permission to push into https://github.com/roll-wg, so we can add you as a member.

Thank you,

Ines and Peter.