Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-mopex-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 22:38:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Mode of Operation extension
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-mopex-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-04-15

Abstract:
   RPL allows different mode of operations which allows nodes to have a
   consensus on the basic primitives that must be supported to join the
   network.  The MOP field in [RFC6550] is of 3 bits and is fast
   depleting.  This document extends the MOP for future use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-mopex/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-mopex-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-mopex-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/