Subject: [rsvp-dir] RSVP-DIR review needed - draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03.txt

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:36:20 +0100

RSVP-DIR,

It would be great to have some RSVP-DIR reviews of the draft below.

The author has tried to update the text to reflect the things discussed in
Vancouver and it would be good to now know what still needs to be
addressed from an RSVP perspective. All comments welcome.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst

________________________________________

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:54:04 -0700

> addressed from an RSVP perspective. All comments welcome.

I'm between trips (home for 1 day only). Had a super quick look of the draft and did not dive into tech details (it seems to claim "using the procedures described in [RFC4860]" for most places anyway). I missed Vancouver IETF, thus do not know what were the issues raised there.  I looked the diff but did not see specific tech changes. Sorry this msg is not what you are asking for (tech issues from rsvp perspective)

I assume this one is heading to experimental?
I have not followed PCN work: is this type of reservation needed anywhere?

One quick (not critical) comment is that the writing seems wordy and way long than needed.  For example it does not get to exactly what is the goal of this draft till page 3. 

Lixia

> _______________________________________________
> rsvp-dir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rsvp-dir