Subject: [rtcweb] Updated Agenda, meeting materials

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:29:06 -0700

Hi Folks,

The meeting materials manager does not yet have an 81.5 entry for this
interim meeting, so I will be uploading any slides received to the IETF 82
area.  We'll get that sorted out with the secretariat to reflect reality
better in due time, but in the mean time, you can look for rtcweb slide
decks in http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/slides/ .  Unfortunately, the
titles don't get reflected in the file names, so you'll need to grab
anything you see.  Please also note that some drafts have been updated,
including http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-rtcweb-security/ .
Because we have not yet adopted those as WG drafts, the notice didn't go the
WG.

For the Agenda, we currently plan to swap the signalling and security
sections, in part because some folks may not make the full four hours.
Since the congestion control document did come in, we're currently planning:

Use Cases (1 hr)
--20 minutes on  Recording (John Elwell)
--40 Review and discussion of other use cases proposed on mailing list and
in-draft (Use case draft author team)
Signalling (1 hr)
--15 minutes Issue Overview (Matthew Kaufmann)
--15 minutes Offer/Answer architectural text (Cullen Jennings)
--30 minutes discussion
Security (1 hr)
--Discussion of what assurance we wish to provide to which parties (Eric
Rescorla)
Terminology Mapping (30 minutes)
--Mapping WebRTC constructs to RTCWeb terms (Magnus)
Congestion Control (30 minutes)
--One congestion control approach (Harald)

regards,

Ted, Cullen, Magnus