Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:01:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Requirements for RTC-Web
	Author(s)       : Colin Perkins
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Joerg Ott
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-09-14

   This memo discusses use of RTP in the context of the RTC-Web
   activity.  It discusses important features of RTP that need to be
   considered by other parts of the RTC-Web framework, describes which
   RTP profile to use in this environment, and outlines what RTP
   extensions should be supported.

   This document is a candidate to become a work item of the RTCWEB
   working group as &lt;WORKING GROUP DRAFT &quot;MEDIA TRANSPORTS&quot;&gt;.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-00.txt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 22:12:04 +0100

>   extensions should be supported.

This version is identical to draft-perkins-rtcweb-rtp-usage-03, apart from the filename and date.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/