Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-04.txt

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:23:22 +0200

FYI.

 From the change log:

    Changes from draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-03

    o  Editorials
    o  Changed when the self-view is displayed in 4.2.1.1, and added
       words about allowing users to remove and re-insert it.
    o  Clarified 4.2.6.1
    o  Removed the "mono" stuff from 4.2.7.1
    o  Added that communication should not be possible to eavesdrop to
       most use cases - and req.  F17
    o  Re-phrased 4.3.3.1 to not describe the technical solution so much,
       and removed "stereo" stuff.  Solution possibilities are now in a
       note.
    o  Re-inserted API requirements after discussion in the W3C webrtc
       WG.  (Re-phrased A15 and added A18 compared to version -02).

Stefan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-04.txt
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:19:33 +0200
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>
CC: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>, Göran 
Eriksson AP <[email-masked]>, Christer Holmberg 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, 
draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-04.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Stefan Hakansson and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements
Creation date:	 2011-09-01
WG ID:		 rtcweb
Number of pages: 19

Abstract:
    This document describes web based real-time communication use-cases.
    Based on the use-cases, the document also derives requirements
    related to the browser, and the API used by web applications to
    request and control media stream services provided by the browser.

The IETF Secretariat