Subject: [rtcweb] My notes (decisions and action items only)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 17:10:39 -0600

* Decision - we won't use the words "media stream" without an identifier 
for context, and we'll consider changing terms to "avocado, chicken and 
fleen"

* Action item to develop new terms? Jonathan will provide the list of 
laggards who volunteered to help him do that, and the chairs will nag them

* decision - ask w3c to change terms to "track sets, etc.? Hands in the 
room were not conclusive

* action - Ted will capture Jonathan's comments at the mike for 
inclusion in RTCWeb documents. Dale Worley asked that "RTP session" be 
included in the rune reading

* Action - for Richard Ejzak to think about doing a use case-by-use case 
analysis of the various approaches

Option 1 - driven by broader RTCWeb use cases

14 hands

Option 2 - add CLUE use cases

9 hands

Option 3 - add any offer/answer use cases

4 hands