Subject: [rtcweb] #5: Section 4.2.1

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 21:54:02 -0000

#5: Section 4.2.1

 There also needs to be some mechanism for the browser to verify that
    the target of the traffic continues to wish to receive it.
    Obviously, some ICE-based mechanism will work here, but it has been
    observed that because ICE keepalives are indications, they will not
    work here, so some other mechanism is needed.

    [[ OPEN ISSUE:  Do we need some way of verifying the expected traffic
    rate, not just consent to receive traffic at all.]]

 [BA] Since I believe we've figured this out, can we clean up the above
 paragraph and OPEN ISSUE?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  security                 |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/5>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>