Subject: [rtcweb] Preparing the agenda for the upcoming meeting

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:15:38 -0800

As the chairs started putting together the agenda for the upcoming
meeting, we realized that there were some questions whose answers
might be effective guidance on the structure of the meeting.  The set
of questions is below.  If you would like to send your answers to the
chairs or the list, that would be great; if you feel you need high
bandwidth time with the chairs to discuss this, please let us know so
we can schedule some time (likely in small groups, to facilitate
discussion).

Questions:

What  decisions are most important/urgent for completing an implementation?

What's the biggest risk for losing interoperablity among rtcweb clients?

Are there areas where the lack of a quick decision could create future
issues?  What are the issues/areas?

Are there areas where  a decision taken now could create future
issues?  What are the issues/areas?

regards,

Ted Hardie