Subject: [rtcweb] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:55:33 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Javascript Session Establishment Protocol
    Author(s)     : J. Uberti, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep
    Pages         : 32 
    Date          : Feb. 27, 2013 
    
This document describes the mechanisms for allowing a Javascript
   application to fully control the signaling plane of a multimedia
   session via the interface specified in the W3C RTCPeerConnection API,
   and discusses how this relates to existing signaling protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.