Subject: [rtcweb] #12: Support for other existing and future audio codecs

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 23:04:33 -0000

#12: Support for other existing and future audio codecs

 Please add the following sentence at the end of the first paragraph in
 Section 3, which would then read as follows:

 "To ensure a baseline level of interoperability between WebRTC
 clients, a minimum set of required codecs are specified below.  While this
 section specifies the codecs that will be mandated for all WebRTC client
 implementations, it leaves the question of supporting additional codecs to
 the will of the implementer.
 Implementers MAY add support for any audio codec and offer these codecs at
 negotiation time.  In other words, all other existing and future audio
 codecs are OPTIONAL."

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  audio                    |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/12>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>