Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: [MMUSIC] Grouping discussion

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:09:19 -0400

Of interest to this group, I believe.

regards,

Ted Hardie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DRAGE, Keith (Keith) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Subject: [MMUSIC] Grouping discussion
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

I have made a small revision to the AVTEXT agenda which can be found here.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/86/agenda/avtext/

The addition is to add

draft-burman-rtcweb-mmusic-media-structure-00

as a relevant document to the discussion on grouping, which is joint
with MMUSIC.

There is also planned to be an ad-hoc discussion of the grouping
material on Monday in the slot 15:40 to 17:10. If you are interested
in participating in this discussion please consult with either Bo
Burman, or one of the AVTEXT chairs, and we'll let you know which
room, when we find out ourselves.

Regards

Keith
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic