Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: Re: [MMUSIC] Grouping discussion

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:03:20 -0400

Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Grouping discussion
From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
To: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:02:43 -0400
List-Id: Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group <mmusic.ietf.org>

On 2013-03-10 10:30, DRAGE, Keith (Keith) wrote:

> There is also planned to be an ad-hoc discussion of the grouping
> material on Monday in the slot 15:40 to 17:10. If you are interested
> in participating in this discussion please consult with either Bo
> Burman, or one of the AVTEXT chairs, and we'll let you know which
> room, when we find out ourselves.
> 

This discussion will happen in Boca 8.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:11:16 -0400

WG,

To provide a bit more context on this. This a discussion around grouping
of objects in a multi-media session. This span out of the AVTEXT
discussion around draft-westerlund-avtext-rtcp-sdes-srcname-02 in
Atlanta. This resulted in an follow up discussion after the AVTEXT
session. The group of people had some email discussion and some
preparation work was done. This has resulted in two internet drafts and
an UML model. This model will be presented and discussed in this meeting.

The drafts are:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lennox-raiarea-rtp-grouping-taxonomy/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burman-rtcweb-mmusic-media-structure/

If you coming to this meeting please try to prepare by reviewing the
above drafts.

-- 

Magnus Westerlund