Subject: [rtcweb] IEEE Communications Special Issue on Web-based Communications

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:57:17 -0500

Folks: Salvatore Loreto, Jörg Ott and I are the guest editors of a
special issue in IEEE Communications on Web-based Communications.

The papers in this special issue have been published in the current
IEEE Communications 15(4), April 2013.  The issue is available in
print and through IEEE Explore.

There were 5 papers published in the special issue.  These papers
cover the spectrum of rtcweb from an introductory tutorial to using
rtcweb in an enterprise.  Specifically, the following papers have been
published:

- "Guest editorial," Salvatore Loreto, Vijay K. Gurbani and Jörg Ott
- "Real-time communications for the web," Cullen Jennings, Ted Hardie
  and Magnus Westerland.
- "A case for SIP in JavaScript," Kundan Sing and Venkatesh Krishnaswamy
- "Data channel considerations for RTCWeb," Martin Becke, Ervin P.
  Rathgeb, Sebastian Werner, Irene Rungeler, Michael Tuxen and Randall
  Stewart.
- "On the seamless interaction between WebRTC browsers and SIP-based
  conferencing systems," Alessandro Amirante, Tobia Castaldi, Lorenzo
  Miniero and Simon Pietro Romano.
- "Taking on WebRTC in an enterprise," Alan Johnston, John Yoakum and
  Kundan Sing.

Happy reading.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:33:09 -0400

Congratulations to those with accepted papers!

On Apr 16, 2013, at 2:57 PM, Vijay K. Gurbani <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb