Subject: [rtcweb] WG last call comments on use-case and requirement document, “Details”

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:12:01 +0200

This relates to the comments to the WG last call of the use-cases and 
requirements document [1]. This is the last mail in a series of mails 
related to that call that I plan to send.

A lot of more detailed comments have been posted, and I plan to take 
them into account when updating:

* W3C requirements: These are part of the document, but it will be 
clarified why, and I will move them to an appendix ([2]-[4])
* Clarifications proposed for F3, F5 and F23: [5] and [6]
* Clarification of F3: [7] - [10]
* Remove the word “Skype” [11]
* Clarifying a lot of requirements discussed in [12] - [16]
* Other requirements are discussed, and at least partially clarified, in 
[17] - [25].

Stefan

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06136.html

[2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06192.html
[3] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06193.html
[4] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06196.html
[5] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06137.html
[6] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06138.html

[7] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06181.html
[8] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06191.html
[9] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06197.html
[10] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06218.html

[11] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06159.html

[12] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06182.html
[13] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06190.html
[14] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06208.html
[15] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06198.html
[16] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06219.html

[17] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06180.html
[18] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06187.html
[19] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06189.html
[20] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06200.html
[21] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06201.html
[22] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06206.html
[23] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06215.html
[24] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06216.html
[25] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg06217.html