Subject: [rtcweb] #26: Section 5.2.4 Application Token Header Extension

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 23:06:54 -0000

#26: Section 5.2.4 Application Token Header Extension

 If the extension defined in draft-even-mmusic-application-token goes
 forward, it should be considered whether implementation is OPTIONAL or
 RECOMMENDED for WebRTC.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  rtp-usage                |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/26>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:42:43 +0200

>  forward, it should be considered whether implementation is OPTIONAL or

Yes, we currently do have a open issue of how one is to accomplish
bindings and relations for multiple different purposes around the RTP
media streams. Clearly the different cases discussed in the following
drafts that applies to RTCWEB needs to be taken into account and we need
to reach some consensus on how to resolve their overlap and get
specifications finished:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtcp-sdes-srcname/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-mmusic-application-token/

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 06:56:47 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 [Magnus Westerlund]

 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtcp-sdes-
 srcname/

 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/26#comment:1>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>