Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-03.txt

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:37:04 -0700

Hello Everyone

  A new version of SDP Examples draft has been uploaded that reflects
latest JSEP updates as well as adds more examples to the list.

Please have a read and drop a note on your thoughts.

Cheers
Suhas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-03.txt
To: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>, Suhas Nandakumar <
[email-masked]>, Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Suhas Nandakumar and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp
Revision:        03
Title:           SDP for the WebRTC
Creation date:   2013-10-20
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 105
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-03.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-03

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) [WEBRTC] working group is
   charged to provide protocol support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video and data between two peers' web
   browsers.  With in the WebRTC framework, Session Description protocol
   (SDP) [RFC4566] is used for negotiating session capabilities between
   the peers.  Such a negotiation happens based on the SDP Offer/Answer
   exchange mechanism described in the RFC 3264 [RFC3264].

   This documents provides an informational reference in describing the
   role of SDP and Offer/Answer exchange for the most common WebRTC use-
   cases.

   This SDP examples provided in this document is still a work in
   progress, but it aims to align closest to the evolving standards
   work.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat