Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: [rmcat] time to get busy

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 08:35:57 -0700

Dear WG members,

As you see below, the RMCAT working group is seeking reviewers for the
requirements document and evaluations scenarios.  Please review the
document.

thanks,

Ted, Cullen, Magnus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eggert, Lars <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 4:56 AM
Subject: [rmcat] time to get busy
To: "[email-masked] WG" <[email-masked]>

Hi folks,

it's only six short weeks to the ID submission cutoff for Vancouver. I'd
like us to complete some work before then; specifically:

(1) Reviews for draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements-00, so that we can
last-call it in Vancouver. Any volunteers?

(2) Have some rough consensus on at least one initial evaluation scenario.
This includes a network topology, a traffic workload and a list of
performance metrics for that scenario.

On (2), is the design team still having calls? I have not seen any
announcements on the list after Berlin. If not, we should probably restart
the calls.

Thanks,
Lars