Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 02:29:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Stefan Hakansson
                          Goran AP Eriksson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-12.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-10-14

Abstract:
   This document describes web based real-time communication use-cases.
   Requirements on the browser functionality are derived from use-cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/