Subject: Re: [rtcweb] #24: Section 17.1 Normative reference to draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 23:33:14 -0000

#24: Section 17.1 Normative reference to draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-
multiplexing

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  rtp-usage                |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/24#comment:1>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>