Subject: Re: [rtcweb] #30: Wiretapping

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 23:34:11 -0000

#30: Wiretapping

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-
  [email-masked]          |  cases-and-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  critical                 |      Status:  closed
Component:  use-cases-and-           |   Milestone:  milestone1
  requirements                       |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/30#comment:2>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>