Subject: [rtcweb] Trademarks in draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-05

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 23:40:13 +0100

Hi,

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-05#section-4.1.1
has "For example, an attacker site might request screen sharing and then
briefly open up a new Window to the user's bank or Gmail account, using
screen sharing to read the resulting displayed content." It is neither
necessary nor useful to refer to a specific product here, use "webmail"
or something like that.

Thanks,
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/

---

From: "Jeremy Laurenson (jlaurens)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 23:53:49 +0000

How about "or other account"

Jeremy Laurenson
Distinguished Engineer
Cisco Global Collab Sales Strategy

On Nov 25, 2013, at 5:40 PM, "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/
_______________________________________________
rtcweb mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb

---

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 00:56:50 +0100

>How about "or other account"

(That would be fine with me.)
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/

---

From: Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:23:50 -0800

'webmail' seems more informative than 'other'.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]> wrote:

> [email-masked]