Subject: [rtcweb] #33: Section 5.5: SRTP/SDES guidance

From: "rtcweb issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 00:19:21 -0000

#33: Section 5.5: SRTP/SDES guidance

 [OPEN ISSUE:  What should the settings be here?  MUST?]
    Implementations MAY support SDES for media traffic for backward
    compatibility purposes.

 [BA] As I recall, the room consensus at IETF 87 was MUST NOT with respect
 to SRTP/SDES, no? Is that missing because the consensus in the room wasn't
 verified on the list, or some other reason?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-rtcweb-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  security-arch            |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/trac/ticket/33>
rtcweb <http://tools.ietf.org/rtcweb/>