Subject: [rtcweb] Format for Straw poll objections

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 15:01:24 -0800

Thanks to Adam for putting his responses out so quickly.  In reviewing it,
I note that when he has similar objections to related proposals, he says
things like:

> 7.  There is no MTI video codec
>         a. Are you in favor of this option [Yes/No/Acceptable]:

No

>         b. Do you have any objections to this option, if so please
>            summarize them:

Yes; see 5b, above.

To tabulate the straw poll, the chairs are going to have to put each of the
responses in a spreadsheet and then link the objections to the same
alternative.  While we can cut and paste
objections as this suggests, if folks could actually be verbose and
re-iterate their objections,
it removes a potential source of operator error.

thanks,

Ted