Subject: [rtcweb] It is review time!

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 10:41:02 +0100

WG,

In two weeks we will meet in London. I hope everyone prepares well by
reviewing the new drafts. As you might have seen on:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/

Most of the WG documents where updated the last week. We are going to
discuss many of them in the WG session. See draft agenda:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg11431.html

That discussion will be much more productive if YOU have read the latest
version. You can also greatly help the WG and the Authors by sending
your review comments to mailing list. That way we can ensure that we
discuss the most relevant open issues. It will also will greatly help
improving the documents. So PLEASE post your reviews!

We will not meet our goals of finishing all our core documents this year
without your help!

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------