Subject: [rtcweb] "SCTP New Data Chunk" review requested

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 09:01:43 -0800

I'm not sure how large the cross-over is between tsvwg and rtcweb, so I'd
like to highlight that the tsvwg version of this draft has now been
uploaded:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata/

Reviews of the document for tsvwg would be great, as they have an
aggressive deadline for pushing the document to the IESG (early Summer).

thanks,

Ted (for the Chairs)

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 20:56:16 +0100

Based on my understanding of WG consensus, I have added this as a "MUST
support" in draft-ietf-rtcweb-transport. (Not uploaded yet; I'll try to
get any other comments that come in up to the deadline.)

On 02/07/2014 06:01 PM, Ted Hardie wrote:
> I'm not sure how large the cross-over is between tsvwg and rtcweb, so
> I'd like to highlight that the tsvwg version of this draft has now
> been uploaded:
>
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb

-- 
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.