Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 02:42:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Stefan Hakansson
                          Goran AP Eriksson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-13.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-02-06

Abstract:
   This document describes web based real-time communication use-cases.
   Requirements on the browser functionality are derived from the use-
   cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/