Subject: [rtcweb] Milestones changed for rtcweb WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 02:06:16 -0800

Changed milestone "Send Use Cases document
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and- requirements) to IESG for
publication as Informational", set due date to February 2014 from
October 2012.

Changed milestone "Complete Overview (and hold for dependency
resolution) (draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview)", set due date to February
2014 from October 2012.

Changed milestone "Send Security and Privacy Problem Statement
(draft-ietf- rtcweb-security) to IESG for publication as
Informational", set due date to March 2014 from October 2012.

Changed milestone "Send Media Transport (draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage)
to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard", set due date to April
2014 from January 2013.

Changed milestone "Audio Processing and Audio Codecs
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio) to IESG for publication as Proposed
Standard", set due date to April 2014 from January 2013.

Changed milestone "Send Data Stream Transport for non-media data
(draft-ietf- rtcweb-data-channel) to IESG for publication as Proposed
Standard", set due date to May 2014 from May 2103.

Changed milestone "Send Security Solution
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch) to IESG for publication as Proposed
Standard", set due date to June 2014 from January 2013.

Changed milestone "Send Signalling Negotiation and NAT Traversal
(draft-ietf- rtcweb-jsep) to IESG for publication as Proposed
Standard", set due date to September 2014 from January 2013.

Changed milestone "Send STUN Usage for Consent Freshness to IESG for
publication as proposed standard", set due date to September 2014 from
March 2014.

Changed milestone "Video Processing and Video Codecs
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-video) to IESG for publication as Proposed
StandardVideo Processing and Video Codecs (draft-ietf-rtcweb-video) to
IESG for publication as Proposed Standard", set due date to December
2014 from January 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/charter/