Subject: [rtcweb] New Version Notification for draft-cheng-rtcweb-teleauth-00.txt

From: 齐旻鹏 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:14:45 +0800

Dear all,

We have submit a draft about authentication for WebRTC telephony terminal use-case. 
Your attention and comments are welcome.

A new version of I-D, draft-cheng-rtcweb-teleauth-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Minpeng Qi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-cheng-rtcweb-teleauth
Revision:	00
Title:		Security Authentication of WebRTC Communication Service for Telephony Terminal
Document date:	2014-02-08
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		12
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-cheng-rtcweb-teleauth-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-rtcweb-teleauth
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-rtcweb-teleauth-00

Abstract
   The WebRTC use-cases and related requirements are defined in
   [draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements] that contains browser to
   browser use-cases and browser-GW/server use-cases (e.g., telephony
   terminal). In the use-case of telephony terminal, it is necessary for
   telephony terminal to be able to attest his identity to the telephony
   operator. Unlike the current authentication specified in
   [draft-ietf-rtcweb-security] such as PKI based authentication and web
   based peer authentication WebRTC communication is directly controlled
   by the telephony operator, which poses new authentication methods,
   including re-using existence authentication mechanism of telephony
   operator and authentication by using web credentials. This document
   presents the security authentication of WebRTC communication for
   telephony terminal.

BRs,
Minpeng