Subject: [rtcweb] Announcing location of Face to Face Interim Meeting

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:20:06 +0100

WG,

We will get this announce the official way (IETF announce list) also.

Our joint f2f meeting of the RTCWEB WG and
the W3C WebRTC WG and Media Capture TF on

*May 19th to 21st is in Washington DC USA*.

The meeting will take place in the Google office at 1101 New York Ave
NW, Washington, DC 20005.

Agenda and time split between RTCWEB WG, W3C WebRTC and Media Capture
TF will be decided later.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
(As chair)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------