Subject: [rtcweb] Fwd: [tsvwg] WG Adoption Call for draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos - 24th March 2014

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:48:52 +0100

WG,

For your information the TSVWG has stared an adoption call on
draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos. Please consider to support this
adoption call, and indicate your willingness to help working on this
document. Else, this WG will be without one piece of the solution
regarding DSCP usage that we clearly had interest before in.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
WG Chair

Subject: [tsvwg] WG Adoption Call for draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos - 24th March 2014
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 08:47:12 +0000
List-Id: Transport Area Working Group <tsvwg.ietf.org>

The TSVWG Chairs are considering adoption of the above draft. This draft
has been discussed at previous IETF meetings and on the list.

At the recent London IETF meeting it received strong support from the
people present in the meeting room, and no comments against adopting this
draft as a TSVWG work item.

The WG chairs now invite any further comments on this adoption. If there
are concerns or comments about adoption please send comments to the list
or to the Chairs. We plan to make a final decision on this adoption on
24th March 2014.

Gorry, James, and David
TSVWG Co-Chairs.