Subject: [rtcweb] JSEP issues

From: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:51:21 +0000

Quick way to view the status of issues for JSEP 

https://waffle.io/rtcweb-wg/jsep

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 09:35:00 -0500

It would be really handy to have this link in the WG wiki since you're not
using the issue tracker provided on the tools page.  You might also want to
indicate that the video codec stuff on the wiki is now dated.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Cullen Jennings (fluffy)
<[email-masked]>wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 08:12:33 -0700

This is just a (much nicer) view on the github issues lists for the
individual drafts in question, namely:

https://github.com/rtcweb-wg/jsep/issues
https://github.com/rtcweb-wg/security-arch/issues

You can get to all the relevant stuff from:
https://github.com/rtcweb-wg/

I would encourage the chairs to produce a home page for the WG like:
http://http2.github.io/

-Ekr

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>wrote:

> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 10:56:36 -0500

> I would encourage the chairs to produce a home page for the WG like:
[MB] I like that suggestion. In this case, it would be really good to also
add this link to the IETF RTCWEB WG wiki.  [/MB]

>> It would be really handy to have this link in the WG wiki since you're
>> not using the issue tracker provided on the tools page.  You might also
>> want to indicate that the video codec stuff on the wiki is now dated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mary.
>>
>>