Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 04:21:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC): Media Transport and Use of RTP
        Authors         : Colin Perkins
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Joerg Ott
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-15.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2014-05-28

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) framework provides support
   for direct interactive rich communication using audio, video, text,
   collaboration, games, etc. between two peers' web-browsers.  This
   memo describes the media transport aspects of the WebRTC framework.
   It specifies how the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used in
   the WebRTC context, and gives requirements for which RTP features,
   profiles, and extensions need to be supported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:29:47 +0200

WG,

This version contains some changes as result of last weeks discussion.
Especially you who wasn't there should review this to see that you agree
with the changes proposed.

The changes are:

- Multi-stream optimization are now a MAY support, MUST signal to use.

- The T_rr_interval = 4 is now explained in
draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream, so a reference has been added here.

- Signalling of extensions has been clarified to be a MUST

- The DoS potential from RTCP configuration that Martin Thomson noticed
is now discussed and the general consideration that an WebRTC
implementation needs safe guards among this is present. WG needs to
consider if it needs more or are sufficient.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2014-05-28 13:21, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------