Subject: [rtcweb] Remote participation for RTCWEB Interim

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:51:05 -0700

Howdy,

I have now sent calendar style invites to everyone I understood to be
participating remotely in RTCWEB.  If I missed you, please send me email so
that I can send you one.  Those should give you access to the audio and
video streams from the meeting room.

We will also have a jabber room, as normal.

I also plan on sending similar invites to the WEBRTC/Data Capture
meetings.  My default is to send an invite to anyone who requested it for
RTCWEB.  If you get one and don't wish to attend the W3c meeting, decline
the invite.  If you'd prefer not to be invited for some reason, please let
me know and I'll not send you one.

thanks,

Ted

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 12:46:53 +0000

Hi,

Hangouts does not seem to work – I get a This party is over... message and there is at least one more remote participant in the same situation.

Dan

From: rtcweb [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ted Hardie
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 7:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [rtcweb] Remote participation for RTCWEB Interim

Howdy,

I have now sent calendar style invites to everyone I understood to be participating remotely in RTCWEB.  If I missed you, please send me email so that I can send you one.  Those should give you access to the audio and video streams from the meeting room.
We will also have a jabber room, as normal.

I also plan on sending similar invites to the WEBRTC/Data Capture meetings.  My default is to send an invite to anyone who requested it for RTCWEB.  If you get one and don't wish to attend the W3c meeting, decline the invite.  If you'd prefer not to be invited for some reason, please let me know and I'll not send you one.
thanks,
Ted

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 08:59:33 -0700

On 5/19/2014 5:46 AM, Romascanu, Dan (Dan) wrote:
> Hangouts does not seem to work – I get a This party is over... message
> and there is at least one more remote participant in the same situation.

I first got that, too.  Turns out that I needed to log into google with
exactly the email address that the invitation was sent to.

Seems to work fine now.

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net