Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:13:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : STUN Usage for Consent Freshness
        Authors         : Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Dan Wing
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   To prevent sending excessive traffic to an endpoint, periodic consent
   needs to be obtained from that remote endpoint.

   This document describes a consent mechanism using a new Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) usage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:50:44 +0000

This revision addresses all the WGLC comments received on the ver 07 of
draft. 

Summary of major things addressed:
Comments received from Chritser, Marc, Christian among others.
Removed the Liveness portion from the document as per the discussions in
the mailer - 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg13135.html
Clarified on scope of Consent (Consent is for sender of data/media)

Editorial changes by Martin to make the text simple (with out changing the
functionality or Algorithm).

Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-0
8

Regards,
Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, 27 October 2014 9:43 pm
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action:
draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-08.txt

>_______________________________________________
>rtcweb mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb