Subject: [rtcweb] Video Draft

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:48:48 -0500

Based on feedback from (and since) Toronto, I've put out a new version 
of the video draft:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-01

Deltas:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-01.txt

Some of this is forward-leaning (e.g. the colorspace) so as to provoke a 
disucssion. As such, I will indicate ahead of time that some of this 
text still needs discussion and agreement within the working group. The 
areas where I have done this are clearly marked with "TODO."

/a

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:59:20 -0500

...and pretty much right after I sent this out, someone pointed out to 
me that I'd mistakenly put "H.264" in the VP8 section when I was talking 
about VP8. So now there's a -02 out there. It simply fixes this rather 
confusing typo.

/a

On 10/27/14 15:48, Adam Roach wrote:
> Some of this is forward-leaning (e.g. the colorspace) so as to provoke 
> a disucssion. As such, I will indicate ahead of time that some of this 
> text still needs discussion and agreement within the working group. 
> The areas where I have done this are clearly marked with "TODO."
>
> /a
>
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb