Subject: [rtcweb] Reminder: consensus call on a MTI video codec proposal by December 19, 2014

From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 00:23:20 +0100

If for what so ever reason you missed the consensus call on MTI video
codec, note that the process is ending by December 19, 2014 (more or
less 3 days from now).

The proposal is incorporated in the draft:

  - https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-03

For further details, see the initial message for consensus call:

  - http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg13696.html

If you are interested in the topic and want to state your vote for the
proposal or against it, reply to the mailing list within that discussion
thread (having the subject: "confirming sense of the room: mti codec").

Daniel

-- 
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda

---

From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 01:15:38 +0100

> thread (having the subject: "confirming sense of the room: mti codec").
Although the voting was used at some point on this list in the scope of
deciding the MTI video codec for Webrtc, the term 'vote' was
inadequately used in my reminder, so worth amending it not to end up on
side discussions about IETF procedures -- the last paragraph above
should have been:

"""
If you are interested in the topic and want to state your _opinions_ for the
proposal or against it, reply to the mailing list within that discussion
thread (having the subject: "confirming sense of the room: mti codec").
"""

Daniel