Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 04:33:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Stefan Hakansson
                          Goran AP Eriksson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-15.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2014-12-17

Abstract:
   This document describes web based real-time communication use-cases.
   Requirements on the browser functionality are derived from the use-
   cases.

   This document was developed in an initial phase of the work with
   rather minor updates at later stages.  It has not really served as a
   tool in deciding features or scope for the WGs efforts so far.  It is
   being published to record the early conclusions of the working group.
   It will not be used as a set of rigid guidelines that specifications
   and implementations will be held to in the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/