Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 09:44:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC Data Channel Establishment Protocol
        Authors         : Randell Jesup
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-01-04

Abstract:
   The WebRTC framework specifies protocol support for direct
   interactive rich communication using audio, video, and data between
   two peers' web-browsers.  This document specifies a simple protocol
   for establishing symmetric Data Channels between the peers.  It uses
   a two way handshake and allows sending of user data without waiting
   for the handshake to complete.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/