Subject: [rtcweb] RTCWeb SDP Examples Draft

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:56:05 -0800

Hello All

  We are looking to get feedback/thoughts on the RTCWeb Examples draft.

   Draft Location:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-07.html
   (HTML version is more easier to read)

Below is the list of examples currently covered in this draft

5.2.  Basic Examples  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   8
       5.2.1.  Audio Only Session  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   8
       5.2.2.  Audio/Video Session . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  11
       5.2.3.  Data Only Session . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  16
       5.2.4.  Audio Call On Hold  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  19
       5.2.5.  Audio with DTMF Session . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  23
       5.2.6.  One Way Audio/Video Session - Document Camera . . . .  27
       5.2.7.  Audio, Video Session with BUNDLE Support Unknown  . .  31
       5.2.8.  Audio, Video and Data Session . . . . . . . . . . . .  38
       5.2.9.  Audio, Video Session with BUNDLE Unsupported  . . . .  43
       5.2.10. Audio, Video BUNDLED, but Data (Not BUNDLED)  . . . .  47
       5.2.11. Audio Only, Add Video to BUNDLE . . . . . . . . . . .  52
5.3.  MultiResolution, RTX, FEC Examples  . . . . . . . . . . .  59
       5.3.1.  Sendonly Simulcast Session with 2 cameras and 2
               encodings     per camera  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  59
       5.3.2.  Successful SVC Video Session  . . . . . . . . . . . .  65
       5.3.3.  Successful Simulcast Video Session with
               Retransmission  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  70
       5.3.4.  Successful 1-way Simulcast Sessio with 2 resolutions
               and         RTX - One resolution rejected . . . . . .  74
       5.3.5.  Simulcast Video Session with Forward Error Correction  79
5.4.  Others  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  83
       5.4.1.  Audio Session - Voice Activity Detection  . . . . . .  83
       5.4.2.  Audio Conference - Voice Activity Detection . . . . .  86
       5.4.3.  Successful legacy Interop Fallaback with bundle-only   90

Given that it is quite impossible to cover all the possible combinations of
the use-cases , we would like to get the group's inputs on the following:

   - Do the examples capture the breadth of common RTCWeb use-cases ?
   - Are the examples clear enough in terms of text and SDP provided ?
   - Any new examples/use-cases that would be worthy of adding to the
existing draft ?
   - Is this draft helpful in meeting its said objective of Information
document ?

Look forward for the feedback.

Thanks in Advance
Suhas