Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 06:26:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transports for WebRTC
        Author          : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-02-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the data transport protocols used by WebRTC,
   including the protocols used for interaction with intermediate boxes
   such as firewalls, relays and NAT boxes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/