Subject: [rtcweb] Comments on draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-01

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:38:27 +0100

Hi,

I have reviewed draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-01 and have a comment:

1. Section 5:

I think the IANA section could be more clearly separate the two entries
so that it is clearer that there are two being registered.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:17:03 -0700

> so that it is clearer that there are two being registered.

I've played with the formatting a little to (hopefully) help avoid this.

I found more problems than you did :)  Some duplication, some
potential confusion about the distinction between media and data.
I've updated my copy:
<http://martinthomson.github.io/drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn.html>
We can discuss what to do with that at the meeting.