Subject: [rtcweb] Comments on draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-07

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:42:45 -0500

Hi,

I have reviewed this draft and have the following comments:

1. Section 3:

WebRTC clients are REQUIRED to implement the following audio codecs:

I think this should use the Overview definitions. Thus, I think this
applies to an "WebRTC endpoint".

I was tempted to bring up an issue I was in the rough a year ago, but I
guess I will let the issue be.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------